Re-elect Leah Cole as State Representative
Right on jobs
• Voted against last year's ill-fated tech tax which would have crippled the technology sector in Massachusetts, then met with business owners and chambers of commerce to work towards its successful repeal 90 days later.
• Endorsed by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
• Increases in taxes, fees and regulations can severely impact the often thin profit margin of small businesses. We need to help these job creators by getting government off their backs.
right on taxes
• Understands that higher taxes and fees most directly and negatively impact middle class families and the working poor.
• Our state does not have a revenue problem-we have a spending problem! The state budget has increased by A BILLION dollars every year for the past 8 years, and taxes and fees are too often raised, even when departments like the Registry of Motor Vehicles rakes in $600 millions dollars per year- 6 times it's operating cost!
• Worked tirelessly to help collect over 120,000 signatures needed to get a ballot question to remove the link to inflation placed on the gas tax, so your gas tax won't go up every year without a vote.
• "I have kept my promise to fight against tax increases. I am opposed to bailing out Beacon Hill's waste and mismanagement of our tax dollars" -Rep. Leah Cole
Please consider contributing to the Campaign to Re-elect Leah Cole. If you would like to mail a contribution, it can be sent to:
Committee to Elect Leah Cole
369 Lynnfield Street
Peabody, MA 01960
The contribution limit is $500 per person, and corporate contributions are not allowed.
leah cole: right for peabody!
"My generation, along with future generations, will be unable to participate in the American Dream unless we get involved in the political process. Our current leaders continually increase our debt and steal our liberties."